|This page is about the comic, for the place of the same name, see Gunnerkrigg Court|
Gunnerkrigg Court is a webcomic, written and drawn by Tom Siddell, detailing the adventures of Antimony Carver at the eponymous boarding school which involves mythical creatures, conspiracies, robots and much more.
Tom Siddell has published four books up until 2015. The planned publication date for the fifth book is May 2015. There are also three issues of side comics, titled Beyond the Walls with more being planned. Tom has stated that when they have all been released he 'might' collect them all in one book.
- Gunnerkrigg Court: Orientation, published in 2008, encompasses the first 14 chapters.
- Gunnerkrigg Court: Research (2010) holds chapters 15 to 22 and City Face.
- Gunnerkrigg Court: Reason (2011) holds chapters 23 to 31 and City Face.
- Gunnerkrigg Court: Materia (30 July 2013) holds chapter 32 to 41 and City Face.
- Gunnerkrigg Court: Refine (25 August 2015) holds chapter 42 to 49 and City Face.
Beyond the Walls
- Annie In The Forest, a two-part side story containing one chapter not found in the books each. Both released in 2013.
- Traveller, one issue of a chapter not contained in any other book. Released 11. 06. 2015 (On Topatoco)
- Nominated for International Clickies Award
- Winner of Web Cartoonist's Choice Awards as Best Newcomer
- Nominated for Web Cartoonist's Choice Awards as Outstanding Comic, Long Form Comic and Fantasy Comic
- Winner of Web Cartoonist's Choice Awards as Best Dramatic Comic
- Winner of ForeWord Magazine's Gold Award as Graphic Novel of the Year (book 1)
- Nominated for Cybils Award as Best Young Adult Graphic Novel (book 1)
- Featured (very briefly) at the end of the comics documentary Stripped
Articles and Reviews
- "Gunnerkrigg Court" - The "Harriet Potter" of Webcomics A review on Comic Book Resources
- Gunnerkrigg Court and Why You Need It A review of the comic on the Scifi Fantasy Network
- Strange Days & School Days: Should You Be Reading ‘Gunnerkrigg Court’? An article on comic alliance