|Chapter titles, "Gunnerkrigg Court" logo, some signs||Spirit Medium|
|Text in speech balloons||Ale & Wenches|
|Sound effects in early chapters (e.g. "tap tap tap" in||Cajun Boogie|
|Signs in, , , also sound effects in e.g. and||Black boys on mopeds|
|Signs inand , labels on map in||Times New Roman|
|"Mythology 4 Kidz!" (), sound effects in||Badaboom|
|Sign on "Secret Train" (); Title of end-of-chapter stories (e.g. , and ); often vertically compressed to fit.||Benegraphic|
|"Hardwick and Little's Bestiary" font ()||Courier New|
|"WEEEOOOOOO" sound effect ()||Mistral|
|The Tic-Toc's "BEEEEE!" ()||Fixedsys|
|Shadow 2's vocalizations in Chapter 8 (e.g.), "SWIT" from||Mouth Breather|
|"FWOOSH!" from, sound effects in Chapter 10 (e.g. )||ACME Secret Agent|
|The "Regional Fairies" header from||Cretino|
|Chapter title of "Doctor Disaster Versus The Creepy Space Aliens...", "The End?" . Distorted/written along paths.||Mars Attacks|
|Dialogue in "Harry Potter" guest comic ()||Anime Ace 2.0|
|Dialogue in "the optometrist" guest comic ()||Zud Juice|
|"Black Dogs of the British Isles" ()||Bridgnorth|
|Text on student transfer form ()||Arial|
|"Terror Castle of the Jupiter Moon Martians..." header (), "MISSION COMPLETE" ( )||Armor Piercing|
|The title and credit pages of the extra comics Annie in the Forest 1&2 and Traveller||LithosPro Bold and regular|
In trying to identify fonts, you can try and use tools such as Identifont (which asks you questions about the font's appearance) or What The Font (you upload an image containing the letters and it tries to match them to known fonts).
Keep in mind that some sound effects, signs etc. are not written in a font, but with Tom Siddell's own handwriting.
- The train's movement sound effect ( )
- "Dulce et decorum" sign ( ), "silenti" sign ( ), titles of bonus pages (e.g. )
- "FLAP" and "FWIP" from
- "ZUUUUU" from . Considering how distorted these letters are, this font could be anything.
- "CRACKOOM!" ( )
- Signs in the robot facility (e.g. RESEARCH in , CURRENT in ), "DOCTOR DISASTER AND THE" in
- Dialogue in guest comic "The Midnight Snack" ( )
- Text in "Black Dogs of the British Isles"
- "Corneille. The Cid" on .
- City Face dialogue. (e.g. ).
- "CHAMBER OF DOOMSKULL" in .